Join us to create new values to the online offline commerce communities
Price.com.hk, being one of the most popular online platforms* in Hong Kong, strives to bring extra values to merchants and consumers by not only connecting them seamlessly with our state-of-the-art technology but co-creating a community that encourages a more user centric shopping experience combined with the application of big data analytics.
We start with a goal to minimize market information costs incurred upon consumers allowing them to find their favorite products easier and faster and at the same time enable merchants to successfully run their brick and click strategies to reach their targeted consumers at the lowest cost possible. Today, we are serving 2M+ monthly unique visitors. We cannot accomplish that without working together with individuals who are passionate about what they do.
*According to Alexa, Price.com.hk is one of the top 25 most frequently visited sites in Hong Kong. https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/price.com.hk
Your role with us involves:
- Technical design, development and support of e-Commerce applications
- Working closely with UXUI, Product Management, and QA teams to deliver the best-in-class e-commerce experience on both web and mobile platforms
- Utilize latest and exciting technologies, frameworks, libraries, and development tools.
- Deliver the work in high quality and efficiency
As an employer, our role is to empower you by bringing your true talents and best self to this dynamic digital world and people we serve. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, ideally with skills and traits as below:
- Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Tech-savvy and willing to share new technical knowledge
- Solid experience and knowledge in e-commerce development including the shopping flow, payment gateway,…etc.
- Solid experience in web technologies, libraries, and frameworks, including but not limited to OOP, SDLC, PHP, MySQL, Smarty, HTML5, CSS, JS, responsive web, RESTful Web API,…etc.
- Experience in DevOps, Swagger, Linux, or Git is preferred
- Familiar with CMS, ReactJS, Redux, Typescript, Webpack, Python, Node.js, Golang, Docker, or MongoDB would be an advantage
- Great team player, independent, a strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated
- 4 years or above relevant working experience
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese and English
Be part of us, you will enjoy:
- Monthly Bonus
- 5-day Work Week
- Flexible Working Hour
- Birthday, Marriage, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Birthday Gift
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Team Event and Team Building Activities
- Happy and Dynamic Environment
- Casual Dress Code
Working Location: Kwun Tong (5 minutes from Kwun Tong MTR station)
Interested parties, please submit your portfolio and resume with the availability and expected salary via email firstname.lastname@example.org