Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, we’re looking for people that fit Networld. People that are committed, communicative and resourceful. If you’re enthusiastic about whatever you’re working on and you have the right mindset, we might have the right job for you.
Your role within our TEAM:
- Manage daily operations of online shop such as shipment logistics, product listing, order fulfilment, inventory control, etc
- Modify weekly product arrangements and make suggestions to change online shop layouts.
- Create products sales/ traffic reports and monitor key performance indicators for manager review and strategic planning
- Handle customer inquiries and service requests in a good manner through email and phone calls as well as resolve customer complaints
- Assist in ad hoc duties
Skills and traits of you:
- 2 years related working experience is preferred
- Higher Diploma or above in related discipline
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong marketing sense, understanding of order management/customer fulfillment.
- Good knowledge of various e-Commerce platforms
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Be part of us, you will enjoy:
- Performance Bonus
- 5-day Work Week
- Flexible Working Hour
- Birthday Leave
- Birthday Gift
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Monthly Company Event
- Team Event and Team Building Activities
- Free Snack & Beverage
- Happy and dynamic environment
- Wearing Casually
Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating the availability and expected salary via email firstname.lastname@example.org