Join us to create new values to the online offline commerce communities
Price.com.hk, being one of the most popular online platforms* in Hong Kong, strives to bring extra values to merchants and consumers by not only connecting them seamlessly with our state-of-the-art technology but co-creating a community that encourages a more user centric shopping experience combined with the application of big data analytics.
We start with a goal to minimize market information costs incurred upon consumers allowing them to find their favorite products easier and faster and at the same time enable merchants to successfully run their brick and click strategies to reach their targeted consumers at the lowest cost possible. Today, we are serving 2M+ monthly unique visitors. We cannot accomplish that without working together with individuals who are passionate about what they do.
*According to Alexa, Price.com.hk is one of the top 25 most frequently visited sites in Hong Kong. https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/price.com.hk
As a Business Development Assistant, your role with us involves:
- Source and recruit various merchants and introduce Price.com.hk as a sales and marketing channel
- Develop value-added business initiative for merchants
- Identify new businesses to be featured, expanding the range of online products and services for our customers
As an employer, our role is to empower you by bringing your true talents and best self to this dynamic digital world and people we serve. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, ideally with skills and traits as below:
- Tertiary education or above
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, target-oriented, self-motivated, hardworking and able to work under a dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of various eCommerce platforms
- 4-8 hours/ day (10:00-19:00), 3-5 days/ week
- $45 – 50/hour (plus commission)
Interested parties, please send your application and a full resume stating the availability via email firstname.lastname@example.org