https://www.networld.hk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo-e1422331392322.png 0 0 operation https://www.networld.hk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo-e1422331392322.png operation2017-05-15 18:16:172017-05-15 18:16:17Merchandising Manager (Consumer Electronics)
Duties include but not limited to:
- Closely work with OEM and ODM in Product development and production.
- Keep and manage the client relationship to keep it long term and strategic partner base.
- Coordinate with quality control, technical and production experts to ensure product quality and deadline are met
- Help to coordinate new product development with suppliers.
- Acquire and systematically document processing for product packaging and manual development.
- Able to handle whole product development process, presenting product specifications, supporting documents and packaging.
- Support finding new products each season based on merchandising plan and visiting fairs.
- At least 8 years of product experience in consumer electronic and in sourcing industry.
- University graduate or equivalent Degree holder in merchandising or related discipline.
- Solid experience in consumer electronic product sourcing and product development
- Strong supplier network of consumer electronic products.
- Being sensitive to sales and market trend and responsive to changes of customer behavior.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Occasional travel to PRC for factory visit and project follow up.
- Knowledge in Hong Kong market knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Responsible, well-organized with interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Be part of us, you will enjoy:
- 5-day Work Week
- Flexible Working Hour
- Birthday Leave
- Birthday Gift
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Interest Group
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Team Event and Team Building Activities
- Free Snack & Beverage
- On-job Training
- Happy and dynamic environment
- Wearing Casually
Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating the availability and expected salary via email email@example.com