Join us to create new values to the online offline commerce communities
Price.com.hk, being one of the most popular online platforms* in Hong Kong, strives to bring extra values to merchants and consumers by not only connecting them seamlessly with our state-of-the-art technology but co-creating a community that encourages a more user centric shopping experience combined with the application of big data analytics.
We start with a goal to minimize market information costs incurred upon consumers allowing them to find their favorite products easier and faster and at the same time enable merchants to successfully run their brick and click strategies to reach their targeted consumers at the lowest cost possible. Today, we are serving 2M+ monthly unique visitors. We cannot accomplish that without working together with individuals who are passionate about what they do.
*According to Alexa, Price.com.hk is one of the top 25 most frequently visited sites in Hong Kong. https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/price.com.hk
Your role with us involves:
- Drive social media strategies and editorial campaigns to enhance brand awareness and engagement
- Analyze market trends and discover the hottest and newest topics and products, manage the team to write about them in fresh and engaging ways
- Initiate comprehensive and reliable content on product comparisons and reviews
- Optimize, maintain and review the performance of various social media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Work with the Sales Team to present and create advertorial content for clients
- Ensure all media schedules and recommendations are fit for clients
As an employer, our role is to empower you by bringing your true talents and best self to this dynamic digital world and people we serve. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, ideally with skills and traits as below:
- Degree or above
- Minimum 5 year experience in social media or related fields, with experience leading a social media team
- Familiar with consumer electronics and technology
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Be part of us, you will enjoy:
- Monthly Bonus
- 5-day Work Week
- Flexible Working Hour
- Birthday, Marriage, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Birthday Gift
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Team Event and Team Building Activities
- Happy and Dynamic Environment
- Casual Dress Code
Working Location: Kwun Tong (5 minutes from Kwun Tong MTR station)
Interested parties, please submit your portfolio and resume with the availability and expected salary via email email@example.com
Personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.