Join us to create new values to the online offline commerce communities
Price.com.hk, being one of the most popular online platforms* in Hong Kong, strives to bring extra values to merchants and consumers by not only connecting them seamlessly with our state-of-the-art technology but co-creating a community that encourages a more user centric shopping experience combined with the application of big data analytics.
We start with a goal to minimize market information costs incurred upon consumers allowing them to find their favorite products easier and faster and at the same time enable merchants to successfully run their brick and click strategies to reach their targeted consumers at the lowest cost possible. Today, we are serving 2M+ monthly unique visitors. We cannot accomplish that without working together with individuals who are passionate about what they do.
*According to Alexa, Price.com.hk is one of the top 25 most frequently visited sites in Hong Kong. https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/price.com.hk
Your role with us involves:
- Initiate research, development of any potential marketing programmed especially on e-Commerce business.
- Implement marketing strategies to drive online traffic, conversation, transaction and retention.
- Supporting the marketing team for content creations including articles, video, social media, eNews, app push in order to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce Management
- Ensure all marketing programs are compliant and aligned with focus areas and corporate branding and marketing guidelines.
- Review competitors on regular basis to understand best practices
As an employer, our role is to empower you by bringing your true talents and best self to this dynamic digital world and the people we serve. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, ideally with skills and traits as below:
- Proactive, critical, analytical and details-oriented
- Degree holder, preferable Marketing, Communication, Social Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in e-Commerce platform operations and website maintenance is preferable
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Play Console
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
Be part of us, you will enjoy:
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5-day Work Week
- Flexible Working Hour
- Birthday, Marriage, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Birthday Gift
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Team Event and Team Building Activities
- Happy and Dynamic Environment
- Casual Dress Code
Working Location: Kwun Tong (5 minutes from Kwun Tong MTR station)
Interested parties, please send your application and a full resume stating the availability and expected salary via email firstname.lastname@example.org